QUEEN ELEANOR New Starter Kit Bundle – Cardigan/Skort Option
Starter Kit for pupils at Queen Eleanor School (Cardigan & Skort option) – contains all the basic items needed for new starters.
See below for further details.
Starter Kit for pupils at Queen Eleanor School – contains all the basic items needed for new starters.
* KIT CONTENTS *
- 2 Green Cardigans (embroidered with school logo) – for Sweatshirts, please see link below
- 2 White Polo Shirts – no logo
- 1 House PE T-Shirt – (printed with school logo) – please select the correct colour for your child
- 1 Pair Black PE Shorts
- 1 Green & Gold Rucksack (printed with school logo)
- 1 Green Gym Bag (printed with school logo)
Where options exist, select from the size dropdown menu. Depending on your product choice, there may be additional charges to pay.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS: If you wish to purchase any additional items, for example: sweatshirt or cardigan, polo shirt, tracksuit or perhaps one of our lovely warm and practical school jackets, you can simply add these to your order. We also supply a full range of skirts, pinafores, trousers, shorts & accessories – all appropriate to match the Queen Eleanor school uniform.
For local schools where we supply your uniform, this item is available with the following delivery options for you to select at checkout:
1) free to school (we usually deliver on a once a week basis when schools are open and where your school offers this option);
2) Click & Collect from our Lightwater Unit;
3) Home Delivery at a charge of £3.95
Click & Collect and home delivery is available for all local customers. Please note currently St Nicolas, Guildford & St Michael’s, Sunninghill are not accepting Kids-Biz deliveries due to the pandemic.
You will receive email notification when items from your order are packed and all available items will be listed. Any items not included in this email are out-of-stock and will be follow on a later delivery. If collecting, it is important that you await your email notification otherwise your order may not be ready for your collection. To view our latest opening hours, visit our special page.
A special note on home deliveries – if local, these are usually delivered by Kids-Biz personally and timing varies according to our delivery schedule in your area. If an expedited service is required, Click & Collect may be your quickest option. If you require an alternative delivery arrangement, please see other options listed on your School Entry Page or contact us directly.
For local schools where we supply your uniform, the following options are available for returns and exchanges :-
- Return package to our Lightwater Unit (1A Broadway Green Farm, Broadway Road, Lightwater GU18 5SU) during opening hours (see https://kidsbiz.co.uk/lightroom-showroom/)
- When unit is closed, leave package in Returns Box outside
- Leave package at school, clearly address to Kids-Biz and only for schools accepting Kids-Biz weekly deliveries (currently not St Michael’s Sunninghill or St Nicolas, Guildford)
- Return to us via post or courier (see address below)
- For a speedy exchange, order your replacement online and return the unwanted item using one of the methods above.
If collecting from the unit, please await your collection email before returning to collect your exchange.
For more on how to return your package, there may be further information on your special school entry page.
For more on our returns policy and to read return/exchange options for non-local customers, please follow this link: https://kidsbiz.co.uk/returns-exchanges/
Returns Dept, Kids-Biz Ltd, Unit 1a Broadway Green Farm, Broadway Road, Lightwater, Surrey GU18 5SU